International networking events for Industrial Organic Chemists and Chemical Engineers keeping you up-to-date with the latest industry trends.Find Out More
Courses designed for industrial organic chemists to enable continued professional development and learning opportunities for process chemists.Find Out More
Online bite-sized training for the busy organic chemist to allow you to keep your skills up to date without the need for travel.Find Out More
A wide range of expert advice, both business and scientific, is available to the chemical and pharmaceutical industry from our team of process chemistry consultants.Find Out More
- In Full Flow- Continuously Battling Bacteria with Boron https://t.co/HYa7CQWXrO https://t.co/yA4KfJQQTS
- Spaces are filling so please book soon! https://t.co/hepYjJTDXj
- Breaking up is hard to do: As synthetic chemists we are very familiar with making chemical bonds, particularly C-C… https://t.co/n7ISirlmW5
- A Safer Synthesis of the Explosive Precursors 4-Aminofurazan-3-Carboxylic Acid and its Ethyl Ester Derivative https://t.co/NPrBKCcFnB
- Site-Selective Thiolation of (Multi)halogenated Heteroarenes https://t.co/XsWs0pd6pN
11 May 2020 -
12 May 2020
VIRTUAL Conference | Flow Chemistry and Continuous Processing
On-Line EventBook Now View Details
11 June 2020 -
10 June 2021
Empowering Women in Organic Chemistry – Europe
AstraZeneca, MacclesfieldBook Now View Details
09 December 2020 -
11 December 2020
Organic Process Research and Development
Basel, SwitzerlandBook Now View Details
21 April 2020 -
22 April 2020
VIRTUAL TRAINING EVENT | Grignard Chemistry
On-Line EventBook Now View Details
01 June 2020 -
05 June 2020
VIRTUAL TRAINING EVENT – Design, Development and Scale-Up of Safe Chemical Processes and Operations
On-Line EventBook Now View Details Brochure
09 September 2020 -
10 September 2020
Practical Management of Impurities and Development of Effective and Comprehensive Control Strategies
Madrid, SpainBook Now View Details Brochure
I have been to three courses now in my 20 years in the production side of Pfizer and I see that the courses just get better over time.
How to learn from experienced professionals in a friendly environment.
Console Strategic Advisory
Scientific Update provides excellent conferences with an eye on the overall quality (venue, location, timing, etc.), aside from the high quality of speakers.
These courses always invigorate me in finding new solutions with new ideas.
Afton Chemical Ltd
Great science, excellent tutors and lots of fun.
Latest from The Lab Notes
Our Collection of Articles and News
Breaking up is hard to do
As synthetic chemists we are very familiar with making chemical bonds, particularly C-C bonds, and building complex molecules. Having said that, fundamentally, with sufficient energy and entropy in the driving seat, it should be quicker and easier to break molecules apart. Deconstructive processes are not, however, as common as one might think- particularly cleavage of
A couple of interesting papers from Angewandte Chemie
1. Using an approved drug as a diazomethane surrogate1 A recent paper published in Angewandte Chemie describes the use of Temozolomide (TMZ) as a solid weighable diazomethane surrogate. TMZ is an approved drug and is the standout treatment for gliobastoma. It is stable weighable solid, with reasonable water solubility. Under physiological conditions , pH 7.4,
Can't find what you are looking for?
Get in contact and our expert team are happy to help.