A MONTHLY TECHNICAL JOURNAL PUBLISHED
BY THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY
Organic Process Research & Development was launched in 1997 by the Royal Society of Chemistry and the American Chemical Society.
Published bi-monthly, it reports original work in the broad field of process R & D in the fine chemical industries, concentrating on batch/semi-batch processes. It covers organic chemistry, catalysis, analytical chemistry and chemical engineering in the fine chemical industries such as pharmaceuticals, electronics, agrochemicals, intermediates and speciality polymers.
The journal is acknowledged as the first point of reference in its field. Highlights and editorials from the Editor of “Organic Process Research and Development” Journal, Dr Kai Rossen, are available from the American Chemical Society. To view these free features visit: http://pubs.acs.org/journal/oprdfk
- Substantive articles and reports from leading researchers
- Reports on original work in process chemistry
- Reports on scale-up of processes to pilot plant, with discussions of safety and environmental issues
- Special focus on the design of chemical processes, and their development and scale up from laboratory to manufacture
- Current R & D in the fine organic and speciality chemical industries
- Highlights from the Literature
- Patent Highlights
- Safety Feature Issue No. 6 each yea
- Regular “Special Features”
To see the contents of recent issues (including graphical abstracts) click here.
If you have any paper, article or report on any aspect of Organic Process Research and Development that you would like considered for inclusion in future issues of the journal please contact: Dr Kai Rossen.