DO YOU NEED TO KEEP YOUR SKILLS UP TO DATE?
ARE YOU SHORT ON TIME?
HAS YOUR COMPANY IMPOSED TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS?
TRY ONE OF SCIENTIFIC UPDATE’S BESPOKE WEBINARS!
Staying up to date with your training directly affects your job performance. Scientific Update provide training from a trusted source – our flexible tailored webinars can provide you and your team the training they need now, at a surprisingly modest cost.
We have developed a number of webinars to allow you and your team to learn in small “bite-sized” chunks at a time and place to suit everyone. The delivery of the webinar is flexible and designed to suit you with topics covering current topics or that are relevant to your companies specific needs.
Our bespoke, web-based training programme does not cost the earth – there is no limit to the number of people who can receive the training and we can co-ordinate with you to enable multi-sites to join in and allow an element of team building.
The Key Benefits:
- Effective, economical online training for your team with up to 20 sign-on’s for one fee (either individuals or a meeting room)
- Convenient – take part wherever you work
- No travel costs
- Collaboration: the most effective way of collaborating with your team
- An affordable way for you to stay on top of trends in your field
- Improve company ROI with skills training
- Save Time and Money!
Topics from which you can select include:
- Carbon Carbon Bond Formation
- Catalytic Hydrogenation
- Highlights from Literature
- Modern Grignard Chemistry
- Polymorphism & Crystallisation
- Reduction using Hydride Reductants
- Resolution Methods including Dynamic Resolution
- Selected Aspects of Oxidation
- and much more…
For further information and to learn how these speciaiist courses can be provided in-house, please speak to or email Claire Francis.
Please note our scheduled webinars are suitable for individuals and each person attending must have registered individually for the course.