Archived: VIRTUAL Conference | Flow Chemistry and Continuous Processing
Flow Chemistry Virtual Conference
Date: 11 May - 12 May 2020
Time: From 2.00pm (UK); 3.00pm (Central Europe); 9.00 am (ET); 6.00 am (PT) each day
Location: Online Platform
We are now FULL for this Virtual On Line Conference, but we are back LIVE next year please click here for more details.
Flow Chemistry has undergone a renaissance over the past decade, offering unique control of key process parameters such as temperature and mixing, increased process safety and potentially access to new reaction space. This 2-day conference focuses on case studies from process chemists and engineers working in the field giving insights, examples and opinion. The meeting should be of interest not only to those already experienced in the area but people who want to know more about this cutting edge technology.
Via the ‘GotoWebinar’ Platform, there will be the chance to listen to the talks, view the speakers slides and ask questions after each session. The Virtual conference will be held during the following times in the UK as we hope this will allow most people to join from around the world. This event will NOT BE RECORDED – we apologise to customers in Asia who might be unable to join.
Monday May 11th | 2.00 – 5.40 pm (UK)
Tuesday May 12th | 2.00 – 5.40 pm (UK)
There will be a VIRTUAL Exhibition too so you will be able to have access to suppliers of technology and services in Flow Chemistry.
Who Should Attend?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Industrial chemists
- Chemical engineers in process chemists in chemical development and scale-up
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING?
- Benefit by hearing from key speakers who will present detailed case studies.
- Learn how to design for efficiency and optimise your development objectives.
- Access how industry strategies are evolving to meet today’s challenges.
- Learn how your peers are developing solutions to common problems.
- Gather important information on technical developments and equipment.
- Bring yourself up-to-date on current developments and future trends in pharmaceutical development.
- Save time by picking up essential tips from experts in their fields.
Conference fee includes;
- Attendance at all the sessions
- Set of conference proceedings (emailed via pdf)
- Access to the virtual exhibition
Millipore Sigma Delegate 2019
“Great content, especially with regards to the interests of CMO’s”
“Good Speakers, good content, I learned a lot about Flow chemistry in 2 days”