Process Analytical Technology (PAT) in the Fine Chemical Industry Conference
Industrial Case Studies
Date: 30 June - 30 June 2021
Time: 2.00pm (UK - BST); 3.00pm (Central Europe); 9.00 am (EDT); 6.00 am (PDT) each day - 5.30pm
Location: Online EventLive Event
- A 1-day online meeting with industry leading process chemists and engineers presenting case studies, subject matter insights, and opinion.
- This unique event focuses specifically on the science and technology associated with the synthesis and manufacture of active pharmaceutical ingredients.
- Presentations will showcase how Process Analytical Technology (PAT) can be used as a tool for increasing process understanding, robustness, reproducibility and efficiency, both in development and commercial production.
Via an online platform, there will be the chance to listen to the talks, view the speakers slides and ask questions after each session. The Virtual conference will be held during the following times (based on UK timing) as we hope this will allow most people to join from around the world. This event will NOT BE RECORDED – we apologise to customers in Asia who might be unable to join.
Wednesday June 30th | 2.00 – 5.40 pm (UK)
There will be a VIRTUAL Exhibition too so you will be able to have access to suppliers of equipment, technology and services. Plus we have some exciting new developments to keep you engaged and enable networking with your peers – so please look out for our announcements.
Hosted Discussion Groups – details will be shown on our programme soon.
Please contact us if you are interested in Exhibiting or Sponsoring this event: [email protected]
You may also be interested in attend our Polymorphism & Crystallisation Conference, which will be on June 28th and 30th, if you register for both conferences you will receive a £25.00 overall discount, this will be applied upon registration, click here for more information on the Conference.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Organic Chemists
- Research & Development Chemists
- QA and Regulatory Personnel
- Heads of Departments & Team Leaders
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING?
- Benefit by hearing from key speakers who will present detailed case studies.
- Learn from a wide range of academic and industrial case studies given by our hand-picked industrial speakers.
- Access how industry strategies are evolving to meet today’s challenges.
- Learn how your peers are developing solutions to common problems.
- Gather important information on technical developments and equipment.
- Bring yourself up-to-date on current developments and future trends in pharmaceutical development.
- Meet and network with the key people working in the pharmaceutical industries – during our discussion sessions.
- Save time by picking up essential tips from experts in their fields.
Hosted Discussion Sessions
Programme to be confirmed at this stage
Thank you to our Conference Sponsors, for more information on our sponsors please visit our Virtual Exhibition
Please contact Dr Claire Francis for more information on becoming a sponsor
Online Conference 2021 - Sinocompound
Congratulations to an excellent event over the past two afternoons – very well organised! I like the HopIn platform, it’s probably as close as you can get to a physical booth.
Online Conference 2021 - Syngenta
Thanks Scientific Update for a great conference with brilliant speakers!