Archived: Flow Chemistry and Continuous Processing Conference
Flow Chemistry Conference
Date: 10 May - 12 May 2021
Time: 2.00pm (UK); 3.00pm (Central Europe); 9.00 am (EST); 6.00 am (PST) each day
Location: Online EventLive Event
Our Flow Chemistry Conference is back ONLINE for 2021, although we would love to be Face-to-Face in Boston, the Conference will go ahead Online again this year to keep everyone safe during the ongoing pandemic.
Following the success of last year’s Online conference, where we had over 1,000 attendees from all over the world, we are very excited about this year’s line up and will be able to share the programme with you very soon. Plus we have some exciting new developments to keep you engaged and enable networking with your peers – so please look out for our announcements.
About this conference:
Flow Chemistry in the pharma, fine chemicals and related industries, has undergone a renaissance over the past decade, offering unique control of key process parameters such as temperature and mixing, increased process safety and potentially access to new reaction space. This 2-day online conference focuses on case studies from process chemists and engineers working in the field giving insights, examples and opinion. The meeting should be of interest not only to those already experienced in the area but people who want to know more about this cutting edge technology.
Thank you to our 5* Sponsors
We still have other sponsorship opportunities available at the conference, your company logo with link to your website would appear here and for premium sponsorship such as networking and reception, adjacent to the conference pages as well.
See our sponsorship section on the advantages that sponsorship can bring to your business.
Who Should Attend?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Industrial chemists
- Chemical engineers in process chemists in chemical development and scale-up
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING?
- Benefit by hearing from key speakers who will present detailed case studies.
- Learn how to design for efficiency and optimise your development objectives.
- Access how industry strategies are evolving to meet today’s challenges.
- Learn how your peers are developing solutions to common problems.
- Gather important information on technical developments and equipment.
- Bring yourself up-to-date on current developments and future trends in pharmaceutical development.
- Save time by picking up essential tips from experts in their fields.
Conference fee includes;
- Attendance at all the sessions
- Set of conference proceedings (emailed via an e reader)
- Access to the virtual exhibition
Thanks to all our sponsors.
We have several sponsorship opportunities still available for this conference. These include Hosted Discussion Sessions and Poster presentations to engage with the audience.
Your company logo with link to your website would appear here and for premium sponsorship such as networking and reception, adjacent to the conference pages as well.
See out sponsorship section on the advantages that sponsorship can bring to your business.
Millipore Sigma Delegate 2019
“Great content, especially with regards to the interests of CMO’s”
“Good Speakers, good content, I learned a lot about Flow chemistry in 2 days”