Temperature Control in the Process Environment
Date: 23 January 2019
Time: 15:00 - 16:00
This webinar will be presented by Dr Paddy Delaney, CEO Huber UK and Ireland.
- Introduction to Temperature Control – Principles of Thermal Transfer
- Environmental Considerations – F-Gas, Water, Noise
- Calculating Thermal Loads
- Sizing of Temperature Control Units – pumps, utilities, piping, locations
- Communication Interfaces – IOT (Industry 4.0), PLC, Delta V
- Calibration and Validation – paperwork and applications
- Questions and Answers – round up
The webinar will start at 3.00 pm (GMT), 4.00 pm (Europe), 10.00 am (New York)
This webinar is sponsored by Huber UK & Irleand
Huber UK and Ireland Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Peter Huber Kaltemaschinenbau AG a technology leader for high precision thermoregulation solutions in research and industry.
With service and store facilities in Derbyshire and Dublin, Huber UK and Ireland are ideally situated to support your application form small to large scale chemistry.
Our products ensure precise temperature control in laboratories, pilot plants and production processes throughout the whole world – from -125 °C to +425 °C.
Besides dynamic temperature control systems we develop and produce chillers as well as classic heating and cooling circulators. Typical applications can be found in the automotive industry, chemical and pharmaceutical industries, aerospace engineering and medical industry.
For many applications we supply custom-tailored solutions, which we develop in cooperation with our customers.