Application Specialist USA - Technobis Crystallization Systems
In line with our growth ambition and strategic execution to expand our activities with our clients and stakeholders, we at Technobis Crystallization Systems are looking to strengthen our team, and are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Application Specialist in the USA.
Do you want to become part of our team and help establishing strong peer-based relationships with scientists and engineers and ensuring sustainable growth of the business globally? Are you entrepreneurial, dynamic, highly motivated individual with can-do mentality? Then you perfectly fit with our Technobis Crystallization Systems culture.
You will be responsible for the technical applications support and development of various Technobis Crystallization Systems instruments. Specific focus is on providing elite technical consulting services to potential and existing customers in the pharmaceutical and hi-value chemicals markets that need advanced applications and product technical knowledge. You will assist the Head of Business Development and Marketing with establishing strong peer-based relationships with scientists and engineers and ensuring sustainable growth of the business globally.
- Minimum education level: MSc in Analytical Chemistry, solid state Chemistry, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or similar.
- At least three years of industry experience in the pharmaceutical-, chemical- or scientific research place.
- Significant experience with various analytics technology and automation tools.
- Has clear understanding of crystallization related research
- Has experience or at least a clear understanding of pharmaceutical product development process.
- Experience with one or more of our instruments, Crystal16, Crystalline or the Crystalbreeder is pre.
- Proven writing skills and experience with writing scientific publications, application note’s, scientific newsletters, research studies, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a cooperative, team environment and focus on individual, time dependent projects with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50%. Ability to travel in the USA.
- Support in finding new customers, markets, and applications for Technobis Crystallization Systems.
- Identifying customer needs and positioning Technobis Crystallization systems to satisfy the needs of the international/global market.
- Develop strong application knowledge and depth to serve as a recognized expert for formulation in the large molecules pharmaceutical market or expert for crystallization in chemical, material science, semiconductors/batteries, and academic markets.
- Create and present technical papers about key applications at industry seminars, conferences, and symposiums.
- Support the development and implementation of required marketing programs globally.
- Develop sales opportunities through the provision of onsite seminars, technical consulting, and application feasibility tests.
- Post-sale support of existing customers on an ongoing basis with high level product training and application support to drive repeat sales.
- Identify and develop application solutions that provide high value to the pharmaceutical and chemical markets.
- Direct the transfer of knowledge and data from application feasibility studies, industrial and academic applications and technical journals and publications to product management for development.
- Generate excitement about technologies within and outside Technobis Crystallization Systems through enthusiastic interactions.
Experience: 3+ years
About Technobis Crystallization Systems
Technobis Crystallization Systems is a world leading technology provider for solid-state research, process development and formulation.
Since 2005, platforms for accelerating crystallization research have been successfully developed and installed in nearly every pharmaceutical research lab in the world. With more than 600 units in the field, a large community of scientists have been enabled to make a significant contribution to the accelerated development of new pharmaceuticals. In the last few years, new applications have been developed in agrochemical, fine chemical, military and (bio) fuel research, food and personal care creating new markets focused on understanding the importance of crystallization research.
With our team of 20 passionate colleagues of 10 nationalities delivering our products worldwide we are an internationally oriented environment. The team spirit really strives within Technobis Crystallization Systems. There’s a common feeling of working together on the bigger goal and our mission to help research succeed.
For further information
Do you need additional information?
Do you fit our profile and want to apply?
We are looking forward receiving your cover letter and CV (both in English) at: [email protected]
|Salary:||Price On Application|
Have a vacancy that you would like to list?
If you have a vacancy for chemists in the organic process R&D and related industries, please submit your job by completing the on-line form here.
Are you sure you wish to delete this listing?