VIRTUAL Conference | The Scale-Up of Chemical Processes
Industrial Case Studies
Date: 19 October - 21 October 2020
Time: 2.00pm (UK); 3.00pm (Central Europe); 10.00 am (ET); 7.00 am (PT) each day
Location: On-Line Event
Whether you are chemist, chemical engineer, QA or safety specialist, your aims when scaling up your process are often the same:
• Achieving greater process efficiency, yield and throughput.
• Eliminating unsafe and non-green processes and materials.
• Decreasing the costs and number of steps involved.
Since the first conference in 1994, The Scale-Up of Chemical Processes has become the major international forum for the discussion of all these aspects of scale-up and more in the pharmaceutical, fine chemical and allied fields.
Speakers are currently being invited to present industrial case studies and examples of some of the pitfalls and problems they encountered and how they overcame them. Our virtual program will be held over three consecutive days with the first two days hosting the main conference with 4 speakers on each day and the 3rd day for Hosted Discussion Groups to enable smaller networking sessions. After you have registered you will be provided with a personal link to join all 4 conference sessions. The Hosted Discussion Group information will be sent to you nearer the time.
Our virtual conference program will be held over two consecutive days with 2 sessions and 4 speakers on each day. After you have registered you will be provided with a personal link to join all 4 conference sessions.
Via the ‘GotoWebinar’ Platform, there will be the chance to listen to the talks, view the speakers slides and ask questions after each session. The Virtual conference will be held during the following times (based on UK timing) as we hope this will allow most people to join from around the world. This event will NOT BE RECORDED – we apologise to customers in Asia who might be unable to join.
Monday October 19th 2020 | 2.00 – 5.40 pm (UK)
Tuesday October 20th 2020 | 2.00 – 5.40 pm (UK)
There will be a VIRTUAL Exhibition too so you will be able to have access to suppliers of equipment, technology and services. Via Zoom, you will also have the opportunity to meet and network with some of our sponsors, who will be hosting specific topics in Hosted Discussion Groups – details will be sent nearer the time. This will take place as follows:
Wednesday October 21st 2020 | 2.00 – 3.00 pm (UK)
Please contact us if you are interested in Exhibiting or Sponsoring this event: email@example.com
Download Brochure Download Programme Booking Form
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Process Development & Production Chemists
- Chemical Engineers in Industry
- Technical Managers
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Safety Specialists
- Heads of Departments & Team Leaders
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING?
- Benefit by hearing from key speakers who will present detailed case studies.
- Learn from a wide range of academic and industrial case studies given by our hand-picked industrial speakers.
- Access how industry strategies are evolving to meet today’s challenges.
- Learn how your peers are developing solutions to common problems.
- Gather important information on technical developments and equipment.
- Bring yourself up-to-date on current developments and future trends in pharmaceutical development.
- Meet and network with the key people working in the pharmaceutical industries – during our discussion sessions.
- Save time by picking up essential tips from experts in their fields.
Thank you to our Conference Sponsors, for more information on our sponsors please visit our Virtual Exhibition
We now only have 3* sponsorship opportunities available for this conference.
Please contact Dr Claire Francis for more information
Thank you very much for this well-organized conference.
Japan Tobacco Inc
Excellent conference, good staff, good venue. I’m very satisfied.
The place to be! A great way to talk about challenges and advances in process scale-up.