Date: 12 May - 14 May 2021
Our standard exhibitor package is £2,200
– 1 draped exhibition table with 2 chairs and electric point
– 1 delegate ticket
– Attendance at all sessions
– Lunch & refreshments daily
– Place at the Networking Reception
– FREE advert in the conference proceedings
One additional exhibitor ticket available for £600.
Benefits of Attending
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD ) keeps you up to date on current and emerging developments.
- Learn from a wide range of industrial case studies given by hand-picked industrial speakers.
- Take home relevant ideas and information that are directly applicable to your own work, with the full proceedings in colour and a CD of the talks.
- Save time. Our intensive, commercial-free programme means less time away from work.
- Meet and network with the key people in the industry in a relaxed and informal atmosphere.
Registration for each conference includes:
- Attendance at all the sessions
- Set of colour conference proceedings
- Lunch & refreshments daily
- Unlimited access to the exhibition
- Place at the networking reception
- FREE Technical Poster
- Meet delegates from key international companies
- Interact directly with senior scientists, department heads and key decision-makers
- Ability to demonstrate your company’s products or services
The conferences are designed to provide exhibitors with the maximum time to network with delegates.
Promote your company at one of our prestigious conferences with sponsorship packages to suit your budget.
Please contact Dr Claire Francis or call on +44 (0)1435 873062.
Most events have a SUPER SAVER and EARLY BIRD available.
Please refer to the individual conference for details of these special rates.
For group discounts please contact us by email or call on +44 1435 873062.
Free Poster Board
Registered academic delegates can present a scientific technical poster FREE and have this published in the conference proceedings.
Please send an abstract of your poster by email.
Would you like to Speak at one of our conferences?Contact us