Polymorphism & Crystallisation Conference
Industrial Case Studies
Date: 28 June - 29 June 2021
Time: 2.00pm (UK - BST); 3.00pm (Central Europe); 9.00 am (EDT); 6.00 am (PDT) each day - 5.30pm
Location: Online Event
- A 2-day online conference with industry leading process chemists and engineers presenting case studies, subject matter insights, and opinion.
- Presentations will highlight issues and common themes which impact the ability to routinely manufacture the chosen crystalline form, whether this be the most stable or a metastable crystal.
- Virtually meet with major companies who help drive innovation by designing and developing new equipment and technology relevant to the industry.
Via an online platform, there will be the chance to listen to the talks, view the speakers slides and ask questions after each session. The Virtual conference will be held during the following times (based on UK timing) as we hope this will allow most people to join from around the world. This event will NOT BE RECORDED – we apologise to customers in Asia who might be unable to join.
Monday June 28th | 2.00 – 5.40 pm (UK)
Tuesday June 29th | 2.00 – 5.40 pm (UK)
There will be a VIRTUAL Exhibition too so you will be able to have access to suppliers of equipment, technology and services. Plus we have some exciting new developments to keep you engaged and enable networking with your peers – so please look out for our announcements.
Hosted Discussion Groups – details will be shown on our programme soon.
Please contact us if you are interested in Exhibiting or Sponsoring this event: [email protected]
You may also be interested in attending our PAT Conference which will be held on Wednesday June 30th, there will be a £25.00 discount applied if you select both conferences, this is applied upon registration.
Thank you to our 5 Star Sponsor
We still have other sponsorship opportunities available at the conference, your company logo with link to your website would appear here and for premium sponsorship such as networking and reception, adjacent to the conference pages as well.
See our sponsorship section on the advantages that sponsorship can bring to your business.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Process Research & Development Chemists
- Organic Chemists and Chemical Engineers
- Anyone involved in Chemical Development and Manufacturing
- Anyone working with Crystallisation and Solid Form Selection and Analysis
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING?
- Benefit by hearing from key speakers who will present detailed case studies.
- Learn from a wide range of academic and industrial case studies given by our hand-picked industrial speakers.
- Access how industry strategies are evolving to meet today’s challenges.
- Learn how your peers are developing solutions to common problems.
- Gather important information on technical developments and equipment.
- Bring yourself up-to-date on current developments and future trends in pharmaceutical development.
- Meet and network with the key people working in the pharmaceutical industries – during our discussion sessions.
- Save time by picking up essential tips from experts in their fields.
Hosted Discussion Sessions
Programme to be confirmed at this stage
Thank you to our Conference Sponsors, for more information on our sponsors please visit our Virtual Exhibition
Please contact Dr Claire Francis for more information on becoming a sponsor