Archived: Polymorphism and Crystallization Conference
Chemical Development Issues
Time: 08.45 - 17.45
Location: Boston, USA
The reproducible production of organic crystals in the correct form (habit, solvate, polymorph) and particle size is a source of much heart-ache to chemists, engineers, pharmacists and formulators. Although production of new polymorphs and solvates can be a source of profit for companies through extension of the patent lifetime, the inability to manufacture a consistent crystalline form often leads to costly project delays, particularly in chemical development.
This conference will focus on these issues from the viewpoint of the process chemist and chemical engineer; i.e. on chemical development issues which impact the ability to routinely manufacture the chosen crystalline form, whether this be the most stable or a metastable crystal. Case studies from different companies will show how different organisations identify and solve these extremely difficult issues in different ways, depending on how far the project is along the development time line. Experts in the field will also give lectures on problem solving and troubleshooting, as well as giving insight into new techniques (supercritical fluids, polymorph prediction, etc), which will be of value in the future.
Book your place today…
Exhibition – Now Full!
There are still Sponsorship Opportunities available please contact Claire or Hannah to discuss further at [email protected]
Who Should Attend?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Industrial chemists
- Chemical engineers in process chemists in chemical development and scale-up
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING?
- Benefit by hearing from key speakers who will present detailed case studies.
- Learn how to design for efficiency and optimise your development objectives.
- Access how industry strategies are evolving to meet today’s challenges.
- Learn how your peers are developing solutions to common problems.
- Gather important information on technical developments and equipment.
- Bring yourself up-to-date on current developments and future trends in pharmaceutical development.
- Meet and network with the key people working in the pharmaceutical industries.
- Save time by picking up essential tips from experts in their fields.
Conference fee includes;
- Attendance at all the sessions
- Set of colour conference proceedings
- Lunch & refreshments daily
- Access to the exhibition
- Place at the Welcome Reception
- FREE Poster Board
Thank you to our Bronze Sponsor
We do have several sponsorship opportunities still available for this conference. These include networking and reception sponsorship.
Your company logo with link to your website would appear here and for premium sponsorship such as networking and reception, adjacent to the conference pages as well.
See out sponsorship section on the advantages that sponsorship can bring to your business.
Polymorphism and Crystallization Conference
Well organised, friendly atmosphere. Learnt a huge amount! Thanks
Crystal Pharmatech Delegate
Very interactive conference that covers a variety of topics in the field of polymorphism & crystallisation. Will definitely recommend to friends and colleagues.