Organic Process Research and Development
The Leading Process Chemistry Conference!
Date: 22 September - 24 September 2021
Time: 08.15 - 16.30
Location: Basel, Switzerland
BOOK with confidence – full refunds available if you are unable to travel.
DO YOU WANT TO IMPROVE EFFICIENCY AND INNOVATION IN YOUR SYNTHETIC ROUTE DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT AND OPTIMISATION?
The efficient conversion of a chemical process into a process for manufacture on tonnage scale has always been of importance in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries. However, in the current economic and regulatory climate, it has become increasingly vital and challenging to do so efficiently.
At Organic Process Research & Development Conference, you will hear detailed presentations and case studies from top international chemists. Our hand-picked programme of speakers has been put together specifically for an industrial audience. They will discuss the latest issues relating to synthetic route design, development and optimisation in the pharmaceutical, fine chemical and allied fields.
Unlike other conferences, practically all our speakers are experts from industry, which means the ideas and information you take home will be directly applicable to your own work.
The smaller numbers at our conferences create a more intimate atmosphere. You will enjoy plenty of opportunities to meet and network with speakers and fellow attendees during the reception, sit-down lunches and extended coffee breaks in a relaxed and informal environment. Together, you can explore the different strategies and tactics evolving to meet today’s challenges.
If you are interested in Exhibiting please contact Hannah or Vicky at [email protected]
Download Programme Booking Form
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Process Research & Development Chemists
- Chemical Engineers in Industry
- Heads of Departments & Team Leaders
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING?
- Benefit by hearing from key speakers who will present detailed case studies.
- Learn how to design for efficiency and optimise your development objectives.
- Access how industry strategies are evolving to meet today’s challenges.
- Learn how your peers are developing solutions to common problems.
- Gather important information on technical developments and equipment.
- Bring yourself up-to-date on current developments and future trends in pharmaceutical development.
- Meet and network with the key people working in the pharmaceutical industries.
- Save time by picking up essential tips from experts in their fields.
Optional Short Course
New Methodologies in Green and Sustainable Chemistry
Tutor: Dr Will Watson & Dr John Studley| Scientific Update Ltd
Thursday 23 September 2021 | 2.00pm until 5.30pm
Short course fee = €399.00
I really enjoyed the conference. I thought that the range of talks was fantastic and the site trip was really interesting. It was great hearing speakers from other industries that use organic chemistry (fragrances and flavours and using organic chemistry for LCDs).
The quality of the talks was outstanding. I appreciated the fact that several facets of process research were covered in this conference. Truly learned a lot!
I thought it was an especially strong line-up this year and had a great time during my stay. As always Scientific Update put together a great line-up at great venues