Organic Process Research and Development
The Leading Process Chemistry Conference!
Date: 05 March - 07 March 2018
Time: 08.15 - 16.30 GMT
Location: Clearwater, USA
Time: 08.15 - 16.30
DO YOU WANT TO IMPROVE EFFICIENCY AND INNOVATION IN YOUR SYNTHETIC ROUTE DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT AND OPTIMISATION?
The efficient conversion of a chemical process into a process for manufacture on tonnage scale has always been of importance in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries. However, in the current economic and regulatory climate, it has become increasingly vital and challenging to do so efficiently.
At Organic Process Research & Development Conference, you will hear detailed presentations and case studies from top international chemists. Our hand-picked programme of speakers has been put together specifically for an industrial audience. They will discuss the latest issues relating to synthetic route design, development and optimisation in the pharmaceutical, fine chemical and allied fields.
Unlike other conferences, practically all our speakers are experts from industry, which means the ideas and information you take home will be directly applicable to your own work.
The smaller numbers at our conferences create a more intimate atmosphere. You will enjoy plenty of opportunities to meet and network with speakers and fellow attendees during the reception, sit-down lunches and extended coffee breaks in a relaxed and informal environment. Together, you can explore the different strategies and tactics evolving to meet today’s challenges.
Download Brochure Download Programme Booking Form
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Process Research & Development Chemists
- Chemical Engineers in Industry
- Heads of Departments & Team Leaders
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING?
- Benefit by hearing from key speakers who will present detailed case studies.
- Learn how to design for efficiency and optimise your development objectives.
- Access how industry strategies are evolving to meet today’s challenges.
- Learn how your peers are developing solutions to common problems.
- Gather important information on technical developments and equipment.
- Bring yourself up-to-date on current developments and future trends in pharmaceutical development.
- Meet and network with the key people working in the pharmaceutical industries.
- Save time by picking up essential tips from experts in their fields.
Short Course - Scaling up Hazardous Chemistry
Tuesday 6 March | 2.00pm – 5.30pm
We have several sponsorship opportunities still available for this conference. These include networking and reception sponsorship.
Your company logo with link to your website would appear here and for premium sponsorship such as networking and reception, adjacent to the conference pages as well.
See out sponsorship section on the advantages that sponsorship can bring to your business.
The quality of the talks was outstanding. I appreciated the fact that several facets of process research were covered in this conference. Truly learned a lot!
Very well organised conference with excellent speakers. Topics cover the whole trajectory of OPRD.
Nestlé Skin Health
Very good talks and very good organisation, it’s always a pleasure.
It was a really great conference – one of the best process chemistry meetings I’ve attended.