6th Flow Chemistry and Continuous Processing Conference
Flow Chemistry Conference
Date: 02 May - 03 May 2024
Time: 08.45 - 16.00
Location: Boston, USA
Join us in Boston for our annual Flow Chemistry and Continuous Processing Conference, where innovation meets efficiency in the world of chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturing. This cutting-edge event brings together experts, researchers, and industry leaders in chemistry and chemical engineering to explore the latest advancements in flow chemistry and continuous processing techniques.
Discover how innovations in techniques and reactor design are transforming traditional batch processes into streamlined, sustainable, and cost-effective operations. Attendees can expect insightful presentations, a chance to meet the leading global suppliers of continuous processing reactors and state of the art process analytical technology platforms, and networking opportunities with speakers, sponsors, and other delegates- all aimed at fostering collaboration and knowledge exchange.
The conference will cover all aspects of continuous chemical processing including process optimization and scale-up (both from early enabling development work to late-stage manufacturing), tools and techniques for monitoring and ensuring the quality of products in continuous processes and industrial case studies highlighting the successful implantation of continuous processes to solve real-world problems.
This conference provides a unique platform for experts and practitioners to stay at the forefront of this rapidly evolving field, fostering a sustainable and innovative future for the fine chemical, pharmaceutical and agrochemical industries. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to become part of our flow chemistry community and join the flow chemistry and continuous processing revolution.
We still have other sponsorship opportunities available at the conference, your company logo with link to your website would appear here and for premium sponsorship such as networking and reception, adjacent to the conference pages as well.
See our sponsorship section on the advantages that sponsorship can bring to your business. If you are interested please contact Dr Claire Francis [email protected]
Who Should Attend? And Keeping You Safe at the Event
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Industrial chemists
- Chemical engineers in process chemists in chemical development and scale-up
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING?
- Benefit by hearing from key speakers who will present detailed case studies.
- Learn how to design for efficiency and optimise your development objectives.
- Access how industry strategies are evolving to meet today’s challenges.
- Learn how your peers are developing solutions to common problems.
- Gather important information on technical developments and equipment.
- Bring yourself up-to-date on current developments and future trends in pharmaceutical development.
- Meet and network with the key people working in the pharmaceutical industries.
- Save time by picking up essential tips from experts in their fields.
KEEPING YOU SAFE
As we continue to move forward with hosting our events in-person in 2022, we have added a series of Health & Safety guidelines and precautions in order to prepare for event safety, we ask that all our delegates read and adhere to the following:
Before the event, we ask you to…
- Adhere to the travel restrictions and guidance from both your home and destination countries – please refer to your government guidelines
- Evaluate your own health and that of those you are in close contact with.
Do not attend if you…
- Are showing symptoms or signs of sickness or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive of COVID-19 within 10 days of the event date.
- Have tested positive of COVID-19 within the last 10 days from the start of the event date.
On Site Health & Safety Measures….
- Requiring attendees and exhibitors to follow the guidance of the WHO for everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses
- We will provide sanitisers for use throughout the event and ensure the venue has plenty of cloakroom facilities.
- Although is it no longer mandatory, there will be PPE available for those who decide wear a mask and we ask you respect each other’s choice to do so.
It is preferable that all attendees are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 when attending our events, however we understand that personal circumstances may mean that this is not always feasible. If you have any concerns please contact us at [email protected].
Scientific Update Ltd cannot fully eliminate all risks or guarantee your safety – especially risks posed by COVID-19 or its variant strains – but ultimately we do ask all our delegates to read and adhere to our procedures before and during the event. We will closely monitor the official guidance from health authorities, local governments, and the World Health Organisation (https://www.who.int/) and update our guidelines accordingly.
Conference fee includes;
- Attendance at all the sessions
- Set of colour conference proceedings
- Lunch & refreshments daily
- Access to the exhibition
- Place at the Welcome Reception
- FREE Poster Board – please request this via e-mail
We have several sponsorship opportunities still available for this conference. These include networking and reception sponsorship.
Your company logo with link to your website would appear here and for premium sponsorship such as networking and reception, adjacent to the conference pages as well.
See out sponsorship section on the advantages that sponsorship can bring to your business.
Organization/Hostmanship: The art to make people feel welcome
I appreciated the attention to detail, adequate breaks and refreshments and appropriate spacing of talks. It was very impressive that the talks followed closely and stayed on schedule. Also, the conference material was very nice. Appreciate the abstracts and room for notes by each speaker.
You did a good job organizing such an excellent conference. Thanks a lot