Archived: Flow Chemistry and Continuous Processing Conference
Flow Chemistry Conference
Date: 09 May - 10 May 2022
Time: 08.45 - 16.00
Location: Boston, USA
Following the large success of our 1st Flow chemistry and continuous processing conference live in Boston back in 2019 and the two On Line Conferences we are delighted to be back Face to Face in Boston for 2022.
We have undergone a renaissance over the past decade, offering unique control of key process parameters such as temperature and mixing, increased process safety and potentially access to new reaction space. This 2-day conference focuses on case studies from process chemists and engineers working in the field giving insights, examples and opinion. The meeting should be of interest not only to those already experienced in the area but people who want to know more about this cutting edge technology.
We still have other sponsorship opportunities available at the conference, your company logo with link to your website would appear here and for premium sponsorship such as networking and reception, adjacent to the conference pages as well.
See our sponsorship section on the advantages that sponsorship can bring to your business.
Who Should Attend? And Keeping You Safe at the Event
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Industrial chemists
- Chemical engineers in process chemists in chemical development and scale-up
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING?
- Benefit by hearing from key speakers who will present detailed case studies.
- Learn how to design for efficiency and optimise your development objectives.
- Access how industry strategies are evolving to meet today’s challenges.
- Learn how your peers are developing solutions to common problems.
- Gather important information on technical developments and equipment.
- Bring yourself up-to-date on current developments and future trends in pharmaceutical development.
- Meet and network with the key people working in the pharmaceutical industries.
- Save time by picking up essential tips from experts in their fields.
KEEPING YOU SAFE
As we continue to move forward with hosting our events in-person in 2022, we have added a series of Health & Safety guidelines and precautions in order to prepare for event safety, we ask that all our delegates read and adhere to the following:
Before the event, we ask you to…
- Adhere to the travel restrictions and guidance from both your home and destination countries – please refer to your government guidelines
- Evaluate your own health and that of those you are in close contact with.
Do not attend if you…
- Are showing symptoms or signs of sickness or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive of COVID-19 within 10 days of the event date.
- Have tested positive of COVID-19 within the last 10 days from the start of the event date.
On Site Health & Safety Measures….
- Requiring attendees and exhibitors to follow the guidance of the WHO for everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses
- We suggest a “No Handshake” policy during the event
- We will provide sanitisers for use throughout the event and ensure the venue has plenty of cloakroom facilities.
- Although is it no longer mandatory, there will be PPE available for those who decide wear a mask and we ask you respect each other’s choice to do so.
It is preferable that all attendees are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 when attending our events, however we understand that personal circumstances may mean that this is not always feasible. If you have any concerns please contact us at [email protected].
Scientific Update Ltd cannot fully eliminate all risks or guarantee your safety – especially risks posed by COVID-19 or its variant strains – but ultimately we do ask all our delegates to read and adhere to our procedures before and during the event. We will closely monitor the official guidance from health authorities, local governments, and the World Health Organisation (https://www.who.int/) and update our guidelines accordingly.
Conference fee includes;
- Attendance at all the sessions
- Set of colour conference proceedings
- Lunch & refreshments daily
- Access to the exhibition
- Place at the Welcome Reception
- FREE Poster Board
Thank you to our Gold Sponsors
We have several sponsorship opportunities still available for this conference. These include networking and reception sponsorship.
Your company logo with link to your website would appear here and for premium sponsorship such as networking and reception, adjacent to the conference pages as well.
See out sponsorship section on the advantages that sponsorship can bring to your business.
Millipore Sigma Delegate 2019
“Great content, especially with regards to the interests of CMO’s”
“Good Speakers, good content, I learned a lot about Flow chemistry in 2 days”