Flow Chemistry and Continuous Processing Conference
Flow Chemistry Conference
Date: 11 May - 12 May 2020
Time: 08.45 - 16.00
Location: Royal Sonesta Hotel, Boston
Super Early Bird Rate Now Available Save $200.00
Following the large success of our 1st Flow chemistry and continuous processing conference this year we are back in Boston for 2020.
We have undergone a renaissance over the past decade, offering unique control of key process parameters such as temperature and mixing, increased process safety and potentially access to new reaction space. This 2-day conference focuses on case studies from process chemists and engineers working in the field giving insights, examples and opinion. The meeting should be of interest not only to those already experienced in the area but people who want to know more about this cutting edge technology.
Download ProgrammeBooking Form
Who Should Attend?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Industrial chemists
- Chemical engineers in process chemists in chemical development and scale-up
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING?
- Benefit by hearing from key speakers who will present detailed case studies.
- Learn how to design for efficiency and optimise your development objectives.
- Access how industry strategies are evolving to meet today’s challenges.
- Learn how your peers are developing solutions to common problems.
- Gather important information on technical developments and equipment.
- Bring yourself up-to-date on current developments and future trends in pharmaceutical development.
- Meet and network with the key people working in the pharmaceutical industries.
- Save time by picking up essential tips from experts in their fields.
Conference fee includes;
- Attendance at all the sessions
- Set of colour conference proceedings
- Lunch & refreshments daily
- Access to the exhibition
- Place at the Welcome Reception
- FREE Poster Board
Millipore Sigma Delegate 2019
“Great content, especially with regards to the interests of CMO’s”
“Good Speakers, good content, I learned a lot about Flow chemistry in 2 days”