Catalysis in the Fine Chemicals Industry
Cutting Edge Development and Industrial Applications
Date: 14 May - 15 May 2019
Time: 08.45 - 17.45
Location: Radisson Blu Hotel, Lucerne
Much has been made of developments in catalysis in synthetic organic chemistry. This conference brings together industrial chemists and academics to learn about emerging catalytic methods and their industrial application. Featuring top speakers from academia and industry, this event will provide industrial chemists with an unparalleled opportunity to explore how catalysis can change the landscape of process chemistry.
You will enjoy plenty of opportunities to network with speakers, exhibitors and other delegates. Together, you can explore the different strategies and tactics evolving to meet today’s challenges.
Book your place today at the leading Catalysis conference.
Who Should Attend?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Process Research & Organic Chemists
- Heads of Departments & Team Leaders
- Technical Managers
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING?
- Benefit by hearing from key speakers who will present detailed case studies.
- Learn how to design for efficiency and optimise your development objectives.
- Access how industry strategies are evolving to meet today’s challenges.
- Learn how your peers are developing solutions to common problems.
- Gather important information on technical developments and equipment.
- Bring yourself up-to-date on current developments and future trends in pharmaceutical development.
- Meet and network with the key people working in the pharmaceutical industries.
- Save time by picking up essential tips from experts in their fields.
We have several sponsorship opportunities still available for this conference. These include networking and reception sponsorship.
Your company logo with link to your website would appear here and for premium sponsorship such as networking and reception, adjacent to the conference pages as well.
See out sponsorship section on the advantages that sponsorship can bring to your business.
The Audience is an interesting section of industry/academy. Ideal for networking in a relaxed way.
As an academic, there is no other conference that provides me with so much hands-on and practical organic chemistry