7th Winter Process Chemistry Conference
7th International Conference & Exhibition
Date: 06 December - 08 December 2021
Location: Hilton Newcastle Gateshead
The 7th Winter Process Conference will showcase presentations from International Chemists covering all aspects of Process Development.
The speakers will discuss the latest issues in synthetic route design, development and optimisation, reactor design, work up and purification, crystallisation, process engineering, hazard studies and quality and regulatory issues.
The presentations will be either from speakers within the chemical industry or academics with a strong link to industrial process development so the material presented with be of particular relevance to all chemists and engineers in industry as well as graduate students considering a career in industry.
YOUNG CHEMIST AWARD
Scientific Update would like to invite 2nd , 3rd or 4th year PhD students to present their work at the above conference. This award is aimed at those who are considering a career in process chemistry in industry (including pharmaceuticals, fine chemicals, agrochemicals, flavour & fragrance and speciality chemical industries) and will give them an opportunity to meet and network with key industrial leaders and discover potential career options. The 10 successful candidates will be invited to attend the above conference, free of charge, present their work during a 5 minute flash presentation session and present a poster. Prizes will also be awarded for the best presentation and best poster during the meeting.
For more information and and application form – please click HERE.
Benefits of Attending
- Benefit by hearing from key speakers who will present detailed case studies.
- Learn how to design for efficiency and optimise your development objectives.
- Access how industry strategies are evolving to meet today’s challenges.
- Learn how your peers are developing solutions to common problems.
- Gather important information on technical developments and equipment.
- Bring yourself up-to-date on current developments and future trends in pharmaceutical development.
- Meet and network with the key people working in the pharmaceutical industries.
- Save time by picking up essential tips from experts in their fields.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Optional Short Course - Title to be confirmed
Enjoyable conference with a good range of topics.
Yet another great conference from Scientific Update, High quality, relevant talks guaranteed!
The most interesting and useful conference I have ever attended! Excellent topics and speakers
Very well organized with a good blend of science.