6th Winter Process Chemistry Conference
6th International Conference & Exhibition
Date: 09 December - 11 December 2019
Time: 12.30pm - 1.00pm
Location: The Birmingham Conference & Events Centre, Birmingham, UK
The 6th Winter Process Conference will showcase presentations from International Chemists covering all aspects of Process Development.
The speakers will discuss the latest issues in synthetic route design, development and optimisation, reactor design, work up and purification, crstallisation, process engineering, hazard studies and quality and regulatory issues.
The presentations will be either from speakers within the chemical industry or academics with a strong link to industrial process development so the material presented with be of particular relevance to all chemists and engineers in industry as well as graduate students considering a career in industry.
POSTER COMPETITION – STUDENTS ONLY
Monday 9 December | 6.00pm Welcome Reception
Why not enter into our Poster Competition and have the chance to WIN up to £100.00 in Amazon Vouchers. Just bring your posters along to the conference and they will be judged during the Welcome Reception on Tuesday evening from 6.00pm until 8.00pm. The Winners of the competition will be announced on Wednesday morning.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- IndustrialistHOW WILL YOU BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING?Benefit by hearing from key speakers who will present detailed case studies.
- Learn how to design for efficiency and optimise your development objectives.
- Access how industry strategies are evolving to meet today’s challenges.
- Learn how your peers are developing solutions to common problems.
- Gather important information on technical developments and equipment.
- Bring yourself up-to-date on current developments and future trends in pharmaceutical development.
- Meet and network with the key people working in the pharmaceutical industries.
- Save time by picking up essential tips from experts in their fields.
Optional Short Course - Title to be confirmed at this stage
Tuesday 10 December 2019 | 2.00 – 5.00pm
Enjoyable conference with a good range of topics.
Yet another great conference from Scientific Update, High quality, relevant talks guaranteed!
The most interesting and useful conference I have ever attended! Excellent topics and speakers
Very well organized with a good blend of science.