Archived: 6th Winter Process Chemistry Conference
6th International Conference & Exhibition
Date: 09 December - 11 December 2019
Time: 12.30pm - 1.00pm
Location: The Birmingham Conference & Events Centre, Birmingham, UK
The 6th Winter Process Conference will showcase presentations from International Chemists covering all aspects of Process Development.
The speakers will discuss the latest issues in synthetic route design, development and optimisation, reactor design, work up and purification, crstallisation, process engineering, hazard studies and quality and regulatory issues.
The presentations will be either from speakers within the chemical industry or academics with a strong link to industrial process development so the material presented with be of particular relevance to all chemists and engineers in industry as well as graduate students considering a career in industry.
YOUNG CHEMIST AWARD – CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS!
Dr Brendon Doyle, Lonza, under supervision of Dr Roberge
Dr Peter Clark, GlaxoSmithKline | University of Strathclyde Collaborative PhD programme
Dr Philipp Natho | Imperial College London (Professor Phil Parsons)
Dr Roman Abrams | University of Bristol
Dr Mary Okoh | University of Bristol
Dr Manual Maier | Graz University of Technology
Dr Fabien Talbot | University of Manchester
Dr Toby Waldron-Clarke | University of Nottingham
Dr Edel Murphy | University College Cork
Dr Anna Chiara Vicini | University of Oxford
Dr Manuel Kockinger | University of Graz
We look forward to hearing their Presentations on Monday afternoon and the Poster session, Good luck everyone!
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- IndustrialistsHOW WILL YOU BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING?
- Benefit by hearing from key speakers who will present detailed case studies.
- Learn how to design for efficiency and optimise your development objectives.
- Access how industry strategies are evolving to meet today’s challenges.
- Learn how your peers are developing solutions to common problems.
- Gather important information on technical developments and equipment.
- Bring yourself up-to-date on current developments and future trends in pharmaceutical development.
- Meet and network with the key people working in the pharmaceutical industries.
- Save time by picking up essential tips from experts in their fields.
Optional Short Course - Flow Chemistry
Wednesday 11 December 2019 | 2.00 – 5.00pm
Dr Will Watson, Scientific Update Ltd
This short course will consist of an introduction to flow chemistry and the main types of equipment available, along with some comments about regulatory and practical aspects of introducing flow chemistry at scale. This will be followed by a series of case studies designed to highlight the uses of particular technologies.
Enjoyable conference with a good range of topics.
Yet another great conference from Scientific Update, High quality, relevant talks guaranteed!
The most interesting and useful conference I have ever attended! Excellent topics and speakers
Very well organized with a good blend of science.