15th Winter Conference on Medicinal & Bioorganic Chemistry
Time: 16:00 Sunday 30th January, 2022 - 21:00 Thursday 3rd February, 2022
Location: Steamboat Springs, Colorado
The Medicinal & Bioorganic Chemistry Foundation (MBCF) is excited to announce the following dates for the 15th Winter Conference on Medicinal & Bioorganic Chemistry (15th WCMBC). The long running and popular biennial event will be held January 30th – February 3rd 2022 at the beautiful Steamboat Springs Resort, Colorado.
Hear presentations over 5 days from over 40 international speakers on key topics that include:
- Total Synthesis / Biocatalysis
- Nontraditional Modalities in Drug Discovery
- Molecular Interactions in Drug Discovery
- General Session: Synthesis and Med Chem
- Novel Enabling Synthetic Methodology (including high throughput experimentation, LSF / inert bond activation/ automation)
- Chemical Biology
- Late Breaking Stories in Drug Discovery
To go to the new conference website for more information click here
Conference banquet – Thursday 3rd February to which all delegates are invited.
Robert M. Williams’ Memorial KEYNOTE Speaker – Jay Bradner, Novartis
Drughunter AWARD – Sabine Hadida, Vertex
Poster Session – submit an abstract
This conference is organised by Scientific Update on behalf of the Medicinal & Bioorganic Chemistry Foundation (MBCF).
Download Programme Booking Form