14th Winter Conference on Medicinal & Bioorganic Chemistry
Date: 27 January - 31 January 2019
Time: 16:00 - 21:00
Location: Steamboat Springs, Colorado
The Medicinal & Bioorganic Chemistry Foundation (MBCF) biennial conference takes place in stunning Steamboat Springs, Colorado, USA.
Hear presentations over 5 days from over 40 international speakers on key topics that include:
- Structural and in-Silico Chemistry
- Chemical Biology for Drug Discovery
- Potential New Therapies for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
- Recent Advances in Targeting Autophagy
- Advances in Synthesis and Medicinal Chemistry
- Photo-redox Catalysis
To go to the new conference website for more information click here
Conference banquet – Thursday 31st to which all delegates are invited.
KEYNOTE Speaker – Professor Phil S. Baran, The Scripps Research Institute
Drughunter AWARD – Dr Josh Belinker, LOXO Oncology
Poster Session – submit an abstract
This conference is organised by Scientific Update on behalf of the Medicinal & Bioorganic Chemistry Foundation (MBCF).
Download Programme Booking Form