Archived: 13th Winter Conference on Medicinal & Bioorganic Chemistry
Date: 22 January - 26 January 2017
Location: Colorado, United States
The Medicinal & Bioorganic Chemistry Foundation (MBCF) biennial conference takes place in stunning Steamboat Springs, Colorado, USA.
Hear presentations over 5 days from over 40 international speakers on key topics that include:
- Drug Discovery in Autoimmunity
- Liquid Biopsy Platforms as Biomarkers in Oncology Clinical Trials and as Companion Diagnostics
- Advances in PET Imaging
- Advances in Modern Synthetic Methods
- Post-Phenotypic Screen Target Identification
- Biophysical Tools in Drug Discovery and Chemical Biology
- General Session on Medicinal and Synthetic Chemistry
- Antiviral Disease Eradication
For more information click here
Conference banquet – Thursday 26th to which all delegates are invited.
KEYNOTE Speaker – details to be announced
Poster Session – submit and abstract
To keep informed about THIS event, please register to receive our newsletter.
Thinking of organising a conference or event to promote your services in fields related to Organic Chemistry – then contact Dr Claire Francis and learn how Scientific Update’s conference team could facilitate and streamline your chemistry event.